In order for your student to participate in tryouts and official practices, your student must have:
- A completed and submitted Bruce Randolph Fall Sports family id consent and registration form
- A current physical exam on file with the High School Athletic Director.
- A transcript review for eligibility
- An approval from the High School Athletic Director
Interested volleyball players can reach out to Head Coach Carly Hampton for information email@example.com
Interested soccer players can reach you to Head Coach Carlos Delgado firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please reach out to Mr. Botello for more information email@example.com
Bruce Randoph will offer high school volleyball and boys soccer. First official practice will be Monday, August 7th. Middle School will begin the first week of September.
- Students must have a physical on file at the school. Students can get a physical at the Health Center at Bruce Randolph or must submit their physical paperwork.
- If your sports physical paperwork is not submitted, you will NOT be able to play.
Sports Participation Fee:
- A $25 participation fee is required for all Middle School BRS sports.
- A $10 participation fee is required for all High School BRS sports
- If your payment is not received by the deadline, you will NOT be able to play in a game until it is paid.
- If you are having trouble paying this fee, please see Mr. Botello.
- Attendance at practices and games is required unless otherwise excused with coaches.
- Players cannot be failing any classes and need to maintain BRUCE values in the classroom and on the field/court.
- Players need to be dressed out in gym clothes (generally) with a water bottle and ready on time to participate in practice. Each sport will provide more information with what equipment students will need).